Eric is a native to North Dakota but spent a portion of his life living in Northern Minnesota. He eventually made his way back to North Dakota where he attended the University of North Dakota and graduated with a degree in Business Administration.
Upon graduation Eric was offered a sales position where he found his passion helping others by working with them to find solutions that fit their specific wants and needs. With this passion and his interest in real estate Eric became a licensed real estate agent. In his first full year Eric was named the Grand Forks Area Association of REALTORS® Rookie of the Year. He is also actively involved with a number of association committees and serves on the Grand Forks Area Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors
Having lived in the Grand Forks area for well over a decade Eric has a great understanding of the city of Grand Forks along with the surrounding area. He provides quality service to build relationships with clients and also maintains those relationships by communicating effectively. When not assisting his clients you can find Eric enjoying time with his wife at local sporting and community events or out hunting and fishing.
- 2014 University of North Dakota graduate – Bachelors of Business Administration
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- e-PRO® – Eric Muus successfully completed NAR’s e-PRO® Certification Program and has been awarded the e-PRO® certification, the official technology certification program offered by the National Association of REALTORS®. Eric is among a select group of real estate professionals who have earned NAR’s e-PRO® certification and dedicated their time and effort towards learning how to use the latest social media technologies to create an online presence and reach today’s hyper-connected consumers.
- GRI – Eric Muus earned the GRI designation by attending a specific, intensive series of classroom instruction, covering a variety of subjects including professional standards, legal issues, sales and marketing, finance and risk reduction, technology and social media. With this achievement, Eric has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional service by securing a strong educational foundation of knowledge and skills to better navigate the real estate market and serve prospective clients and customers.
- Member of the Greater Grand Forks Young Professionals (GGFYP) – a non-profit group, created by young professionals for young professionals. GGFYP creates a platform for members to build relationships, develop professionally, become politically and philanthropically active, and contribute to the economic development and quality of life of our community.
Submit A Review
"*" indicates required fields